Tuesday, August 18, 2015

August 17, 2015

Life is good here!  We played a furious game of soccer today, I had five goals! I am not braggin or nothing buuuuut HAHA MEXICANS! Just kidding, I really love the Mexicans, especially my comp, the dude is awesome! We are super tight and we work super good together! 

Me and my comp...Elder Camacho


Anyways, this week we had 6 people come to church!  Isabel has come for 3 weeks and will be getting prepped to be baptized real quick!  The family Monroy, which is the other 5, they came for the first time and they are really excited! 


So I burnt the curtain.... don't be mad, or judge me...or tell Grandpa...
We had a pretty good week, had lots of appointments, found new people, contacted a bunch and changed some lives. But it’s not all fun and games.  We had to drop 6 people this week.  I used to think that it was my fault that they weren’t progressing, but I have come to realize that there is a time for everything, and it’s sad but hopefully in a couple years they will be contacted by missionaries again and they will change then. 

God has a time for everything, and it’s that timing that we have to trust.  We have to be patient and be willing to accept what he gives us.  He has a process, and part of being patient is accepting his will and living the way he wants us to live.  Sometimes our lives are difficult because we fight the will of God, and when we do that it’s like fighting the wind head on. 

I can testify that when we accept God, we accept his will, and we accept his way.  There is no better way. 

I love you all so much!

Love,

Elder Galbraith

P.S. I forgot to mention that they closed the other area in my district so my work just gotten that much harder... pray for me! 

Elder Palascios and I

The new edition of the BOM that we gotta read....Haha jk I found it in our house



No comments:

Post a Comment