Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The Work Moves Forward!


Here I am down in Mexico… I have to express something to you, getting on that plane was easily one of the hardest things I ever did!  But I felt something, something good, something calming that kept me from throwing in the towel and not getting on the plane like I wanted to.  I felt something subtle and without a doubt the spirit testified to me that when we stick it out, something good comes out of it, always.  We just have to have the faith that it will! 

I can honestly testify without a shadow of a doubt, that Heavenly Father is with us every step of the way, Here in Mexico, it’s difficult being a white dude that sticks out like a sore thumb, and having to deny the language I have used for 19 years and talk in a language i have only used for 5 months! But HF has given me the power to talk in tongues and to interpret them, and it works! I struggle sometimes keeping my mind focused and He blesses me, Sometimes I get mad or frustrated with certain situations here, but all ya gotta do is have a prayer in your heart and apply the faith that we have, show him were willing and ready, and like it says in the scriptures, He will give us what we ask for. 

Selfie
It’s all about enjoying our time that we are given, and it doesn’t matter when or where we live.  I read in Helaman today and he was super upset that he lived in a time of such evil but he continued to preach and teach and please God and in chapter 7 verse 9 he says ¨these are my days¨ and that struck me, we need to enjoy whatever time we are given and make the most of it, because these are our days

This week we didn’t burn a single curtain, maybe a couple Jehovah’s Witnesses! HAHA! JK… nah, but we do teach them.  We have been teaching a kid named Luis who wants to get baptized, he’s only 13 so he needs permission and his parents want him to wait... we will see about that. 

We work hard, contacting, searching, studying, and praying. 
Life is basically the same almost everyday, but at the same time different. 
We have changes in 1 week... I dunno if I will get transfered or stay who knows. 

Pray for me. 


I love you so much. 

Elder Galbraith 

We went to the Mexico City Temple open house! Its gorgeous!





No comments:

Post a Comment