Monday, October 12, 2015

Elder Galbraith is off to Misquic to Train!

Hello to all My Family and Friends! 

Well first of all a little bird gave me an update on the Broncos…I am glad to hear that all is good in Bronco Country!  Ha-ha I am stoked to hear that the Broncos are doing well, puts a smile on my face.  The only NFL team anyone likes in Mexico is the Cowboys... I am so sick of the cowboys.  Speaking of sports Mexico and USA played in Salt Lake at Rio Tinto (soccer) and Mexico won... so everyone here is giving me a bunch of crap for that, so if you could tell the American soccer players to do better that would seriously help! Ha-ha!
Jk.

This week was good, we worked hard and we found new investigators and had some pretty good numbers! We had a good week and I can honestly say I am glad for that because the changes came and this time I guess I forgot to put sheep’s blood over my door because I now have changes... Elder Galbraith is going to the zone Amulek, in some place called Misquic. I have no idea what to expect. But don’t sigh too quick here is the best part... I will be training... What the fetch right? I was told yesterday that I will train one of the new kids. Holy crap. I don’t know who he is yet, and i have no clue how my new area will be, so pray for me. I don’t feel all that nervous only a little inadequate and kind of anxious and like I have no idea what I am going to do. So I say again, PRAY FOR ME.

I know that the Lord is with me, I know he blesses me and i know that all will be okay if I just trust in him and work.  I don’t have to worry too much about work, I just have to do it. Pres. Dieter F Uchtdorf said ¨that’s the thing about work, if we just keep at it, it will surely get better¨
I love hearing that. 

So today I have said goodbye to some of my investigators  and still have more to go, there are many.  Maria de la Paz is gonna be sad... Pray for her too. 

Elder Camcho and I, our last Sunday together
I will miss Elder Camacho, but I know it will all be okay. He’s a champ, and he is teaching me how to be one too. 

This has got to be one of the biggest blessings in my life right now, right below my family, is that right now, I should be freaking out, crying, worrying, and maybe puking. But I feel calm, prepared, and ready. I can testify that God loves me, and that he loves you, all of you. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Our worries, even the little ones matter to Him. We should trust that His way is better than all of our own and we should trust that He will help us out, EVERY SINGLE STEP OF THE WAY. 

I am happy to push onward here in Mexico. 
Look out Misquic! 
Mission Chalco for life baby!!! 

Elder Galbraith 

And we found a friend in our house ( all spiders were harmed in the making of this picture ) ( i killed it)



No comments:

Post a Comment