Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I Lied...I'm in Huitzilzingo!

Well the new area is actually awesome!! 

I lied.... I am not in Mixquic, that’s the Zone Leaders area.  I am actually in Huitzilzingo. Good luck saying that one! Haha! We live in a house with two other elders.  They’re cool guys too. Elder Bramble and Elder Salazar. 

My new comp is Elder Rodriguez, from Tijuana. He is fresh off the plane. 
Like a new born kid, he’s cool, innocent, and doesn’t know much.  He is a good kid, he wants to work and to teach everyone, which I like. 

We get along alright, this is my first time training and something tells me it won’t be my last. I will be perfectly honest, this tries my patience a little bit, but there isn’t anything wrong with that, because I can learn so so much from him, my patience will grow so much, I pray constantly for help. 

I can feel all you prayers helping me.  I learned the area super quick.  I know most of the streets and I know where most of the members live and we are busy in the process of finding investigators.  There are a few that the other elders left behind and so we aren’t totally starting from scratch but it’s just above that, not much better. 

The ward is one of the coolest wards ever (second to Edgemont 11th ward home in Provo =) ) The ward mission leader is awesome! He constantly stops by to help, visit other people and work with us and all that.  He’s helped me a ton. The area is FLAT! I don’t have to climb hills for a while!! How cool is that! 

Well another month went by rapidly.... Time flies. 
I am happy to hear that things are good at home that more or less things are normal, because that’s how it should be, with a Ted Bit of chaos! Hahaha! 

I also want to bear my testimony that I know that God is real, the cross empty, the tomb is empty and death has no victory.  Everything we do in life is easier with Christ in our life.  He did what he did so that we can live again with him, and we had better make the most of that.  We always need to be increasing our faith and always need to be finding ways to magnify our calling, even if we don’t have one in the church. We should always teach and share the gospel to everyone else, and when it’s necessary we should open our mouths. 

I know Jesus Christ lives, and that God loves us. 
I love you all so much. 

Elder Galbraith

Hanging in the Flat!




No comments:

Post a Comment