Monday, December 7, 2015

Mis Amados!

Mis amados! 
Let me start off with this... 

I have truly grown in this week, I learned a ton! 

 First off, I applied Alma 22:16 to my life. This scripture has changed my life, and since I have done that I have felt the spirit fall upon me like no other. It truly has become a privilege to have the spirit in my life! 

I have also learned that we need to be willing to listen to the Lord, to his spirit, and to put his spirit as priority, we should always pray, and then listen always willing to do exactly what the Lord says!
We need to have the spirit in our lives, we cannot navigate this life without it, ¨by small and simple things, bring to pass the greatest blessings of God

I want to share with you what I wrote to President this week! 

Presidente

Esta semana fue muy bien, trabajamos duro pero también mas eficaz, pudimos subir nuestro logro de lecciones con MP.

Y vimos milagros, nuestro investigadora esta progresando sigue con su fecha y hablamos con su esposo sobre su matrimonio y el si quiere casarse! Solo nos faltan a conseguir la fecha y hacerlo.

Otro investigador nos dijo que el sabe que esta iglesia es la verdadera, pero tiene dudas en cuanta a la virgen. Pero si quiere unirse con la iglesia de Jesucristo! 
Este mes verdaderamente es el mes de milagros! Se lo es. 
Siento muy animado.

También hoy tuvimos la oportunidad hacer divisiones con los asistentes! Elder Reidhead me dio algunos consejos bien bien buenos, y los voy a aplicar. 
Esta es la verdadera Pres, sin ninguna duda en mi mente! 
Le amo mucho y no puedo esperar a ver que mas es Señor tiene para nosotros! 

Elder Galbraith 

You will need to translate it...=) 

I went on divisions today with one of the AP´s and he is a great friend of mine, and he taught me something super powerful today, I have been worried lately because I haven’t been baptizing like I did before, and like I mentioned in my letter he told me that there is something that the Lord wants us to learn, something that will make us stronger, something that we need in order to push on, something that we cannot live without! 

The Lord wants me to be a man, he wants me to leave my anger behind and to be more humble, and right now that’s more important than baptizing, but don’t be confused, I will baptize this month, we have baptism dates and we will baptize this month! But only because Heavenly Father permits me to be successful like that! 

…and I want to know that I am loving this work.  It has been the best decision I have made in my life. I don’t have words to explain it. 

I Love you!

Elder Galbraith 


No comments:

Post a Comment