Tuesday, December 29, 2015

CHRISTMAS...and...

MERRY CHRISTMAS…and…
I just wanted to say that I love you all!!! 

Me and my nephew from the mission Elder Cuamani
The mission although one of the hardest things I have even done, has brought me more joy, than almost any other thing in the world, the only other thing that brings me more joy is my family! You guys!  The love of God is real, the love of our big brother Jesus Christ is real, and I feel it!!!  

 This week has been something weird, for Christmas we couldn’t really work all that much... But we got to sing in Chalco with a bunch of missionaries on Wednesday, we contacted a ton of people and gave out Books of Mormon wrapped up like presents! That was cool!  Christmas is kind of weird in Mexico!

Elder G taking advantage of Little Caesars Pizza
We found out that a Little Caesars Pizza opened!!!! So we took advantage of that opportunity! 

We have been working hard this cycle, working very hard, and we have seen the blessings and I can honestly say that we will baptize here in Huitzilzingo!  This is officially my last week with Elder Rodriguez... that went by waaaaay to fast, pray that he can have a good second comp, and that My new comp can be someone that will help me to progress. 

Missionaries on Christmas Day!

Not much changes here... Work, work, work,  but the work is amazing, it is the best work in the world.  It’s not really work, it’s more like helping. We help more than anything, we are refining ourselves and we are refining others too. I am glad that my testimony could touch your heart, I have felt my testimony grow so much here Mom, and I know that I couldn’t have done anything better to build my testimony than serve a mission. I feel so close to the Lord, I feel bad when I don’t obey, I feel amazing when I do obey and like I said I feel very good with my life, with who I am now! 

I would like to share my testimony with each of you...
Testimony of Elder Galbraith 
I know that this church is true, I got on my knees, and I asked the Lord if this is true, and HE ANSWERED.  He told me that this is the true gospel of Jesus Christ that this is the church that He established, and this is where he wants me to be, so this is where I will be.  I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and it blows my mind the things he was able to accomplish, and he did it with the Lord.  I know that the Book of Mormon is true, I have read it and I have come to the knowledge that it is the word of God.  I know that we are not perfect and that we are nothing without God, but we are EVERYTHING with Him.  He has changed my life and continues to do so, because I let Him. I love this gospel and I love Jesus Christ and want to do everything I can to obey and follow him, so that’s what I will do. 

Now that Christmas is over, here’s a new year’s resolution for ya: Remember Jesus Christ every day.  Do it and I promise you the blessings from heaven will rain down!! 

I testify in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 

Love,

ELDER GALRBAITH 


No comments:

Post a Comment