Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Heavenly Father Answers Prayers!

Well you guessed it, another week come and gone. 

Crazy how fast the time flies.... I don’t like it. 

I would like to apologize in advance for any misspelled word, crappy grammar, and bad pronunciation in this letter, I have officially become Mexican, and therefore my English has become crap. Also this keyboard is literal garbage. I am pretty sure pulled it out of the garbage and stuck it here for me.... haha!!!

Elder G, Omar, Bro Hurtado and Elder Guerra
Well this week rocked!  We worked our little bums off. Some hard hours for sure! But it was all worth it! We have been blessed big time, we baptized our investigator Omar! Baptisms are always great but this one was that much sweeter, we had to seriously work for this one, and I even wondered if we would baptize this cycle. I had to chastise myself for lack of faith. It was seriously such a powerful service, and this time Omar decided that Brother Hurtado would baptize him.  It was awesome! 

I can testify that Heavenly Father does answer prayers, BUT we  can’t expect him to give us what we ask for when He will teach us how to get it ourselves.  It is better that he teaches us, and for that reason the life isn’t easy, for that reason it’s not fair, and for that reason we often times think we are entitled to A REST. It isn’t that way and we need to be better than that, God loves us more than that. 

P-Day Fun
Elder Guerra and I have become pretty close, he is a lot like me actually.  We have a lot in common. 

So this week we had a meeting with the Stake President and President Crickmore took us for hamburgers after, and he went with us to a couple of our appointments!! It started to rain super hard that day and we all got soaked, but it was seriously one of my favorite days this cycle.  President Crickmore rocks! 

I love the mission!! I love you all so much!


Elder Galbraith

No comments:

Post a Comment