Monday, June 6, 2016

Lizards, New Shoes and Omar!!

Found a Friend!

Well this kid keeps at it! 

We had a pretty spiritual talk with our investigator Omar, and he finally said yes! He is getting baptized this Saturday at 12pm.  Pray for him, he has a strong testimony and loves the church but doesn’t have much support from his family. He needs our prayers. 
He is a kid of 16 years! He already has plans to go to the Mexican EFY.  I am member from birth and I never went to EFY.  How do you like them apples? That is a convert. 

I love the spirit, it’s the best feeling in the world, I have felt the spirit several times this week, talking with Omar, planning, looking for new investigators, teaching, reporting, and sometimes when the spirit has to step in and tell me what I haven’t done so good. They are very special teaching moments and I love them, they help me to learn and to be a better person. 

I bought new shoes today, exactly the same as the ones I have been wearing for the past few months.  They lasted me almost 10 months! Cool right? So I think these ones might be the last ones.  Those are just amazing Mexican shoes right? Haha! 

I am officially used to the heat, it doesn’t really bug me anymore, plus the rains came, but it only rains in the night! when I am sleeping... haha go figure! 

We had another zone conference today, it went good, not one of my best, I feel like we need to prepare beforehand a little bit more, and then it would be better. 

I just would like to share with you a scripture from genesis 18:14, it says Is anything too hard for the Lord? The answer is NO! So it shouldn’t be that hard for us to sacrifice a few hours of service, a few years of my life, a few dollars, a few of our earthly stuff in HIS service.  If I am not strong enough, He is. He will make us what He needs to make us.  He will give us what we lack, and I have seen and felt the truth of this in my life.  I know He loves me. I know he loves you and he wants us to be champions. We can do it. We can do it, it’s not hard if the Lord helps us, and so what holds us back? 
I will end with that!!!

I love you all!!


Elder Galbraith



My Zone!
My former Comp E Rod








No comments:

Post a Comment