Wednesday, June 29, 2016

My first week in Valle de Chalco was awesome!

Well this will be pretty short as I don’t have much time. 

But this week President Crickmore goes home... The time has flown by! I can’t really believe it, how fast it goes. President Crickmore has taught me so much, he has become like another Father to me, and a good friend at the same time. He will be missed, but the good thing is that I know that this is the will of the Lord, this is his choice and we will be happy to follow him. 

My first week in Valle de Chalco was awesome!  I have adjusted and I am loving it. My companion, Elder Morales is super cool! I love him! Another favorite! I get along super-duper good with him, we work hard! He is super positive and we have had a great first week!  He is from Mexico, a state that borders with Texas; he speaks pretty good English actually! 

Isabel and her son from Ayolta area
Valle de Chalco is one of the more dangerous areas in the mission but its honestly super cool, tons of great people that want to listen to our message.  I like the area too, it’s very comfortable for me, I don’t know why but it is awesome here! 

The rainy season has started! It rains every day here.  I don’t like the rain so much but I remain positive and I keep moving forward! I love my life!! 

Armando, Judith and their family from my Ayotla area
We got permission to go and visit Ayotla! My first area! Elder Camacho and I went with our companions! We got to see several of our converts and to visit with them and it was honestly such a good experience! 

This week I want you all to know that the faith we have isn’t enough. We need to constantly be looking for more, praying, reading, helping and serving and looking for the way to strengthen it.  I have learned that me efforts will be doubled if I can just do that much more.  I have learned that I will be blessed with just as much as I put in.  I have learned a lot about humility this week, we need to be humble and listen to the opinions of others if we want to be better.  I know that this is the true church of God that he has restored.  I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and that the Book of Mormon is true. 

I love you all sooo much. 


Elder Galbraith


Photo from P-Day

No comments:

Post a Comment