Monday, July 18, 2016

I Have Gained Weight!!!!

First off I love you guys!

Second! I have gained weight!!!! Ha-ha I know it’s weird but it’s happening! I am so happy!!
Well this week truly has been great. Elder Morales and I worked pretty dang hard. We got home every night dog tired. I had to drag myself into bed every night, so this week has been pretty radical. We put in some hard hours, visited tons of people and made tons of changes.  We are working hard. This cycle is probably the fastest cycle of my life!  It just started and it’s almost over in 2 weeks! We need to work harder!!

 The best thing that happened to me this week was the baptism of Miguel Angel.  He has his own burrito shop and actually has been going to church actively for over a year! He just never got baptized.  His whole family is baptized, and finally him too!  It was such a powerful experience, we prepared everything for the baptism and we had it all ready.  He wasn’t sure if he wanted to, but we had everything ready and he told us the day of the baptism he was ready.  So he had his second interview and got baptized all on the same day on Saturday!  The spirit soooo powerful at his baptism!  This was a good one, long waited. Actually all of the members said finally! Haha, but seriously I am sooo happy for him.  He is a great guy and works hard for his family.  He needed this.  Yesterday he was given the priesthood! How cool is that??? In one year he can enter in the temple!

This week I have continued to see sooooo many miracles!  I have learned that this is the restored gospel of Jesus Christ! I know without a doubt that Joseph Smith saw God the Father and His son Jesus Christ! I know that the Book of Mormon is true, and that Thomas S Monson is the Prophet! I know that God loves us; I am strongly convinced that trials are for our best. They are just like the waves that propel us through the raging rapids! 
The church is true!
I love you all more than you know!

Elder Galbraith


No comments:

Post a Comment