Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Week of Miracles and Hard Work!

Yo Fam wassssssssupp!! 

Ayyyyy, yeah this last week was crazy good! We tied the record for lessons with a member present! I know it’s just a silly number, but we worked our butts off for it!  We have witnessed a ton of miracles!  So it’s safe to say that life is good!  Also…I don’t know if I told you but my comp Elder Morales loves Nacho Libre too! So I am pretty stoked about that! 

Well we do have water now...I couldn’t bathe for like 4 days due to the amazing construction the neighbors did to the pipes next door.... they dug a big hole in the street and they drilled the water drain...... they’re real smart I tell you what. But I now have water, so that’s all good!! 

I have to tell you! My new Mission President is the man! President Zapata, is super spiritual, he works hard too! I have felt the spirit super strong with him.  We had the leadership meeting with him and the other leaders on Friday and he talked about faith and baptism and it was seriously super powerful. He is super outgoing too. He’s just a good guy! 

Some miracles of the week:
Miracles: Well we have been working with an investigator that is completely active in the church, pays tithing and everything, but he isn’t baptized.... he is getting baptized Saturday! We have been able to find a ton of new investigators, and we have like 3 or 4 that are progressing pretty nicely!  We have been working with the zone as well trying to motivate and do better. 
We are getting referrals! The members are working with us and the work is just getting faster and faster! 

Well this week I learned about efforts.  We had to give everything to HF this week.  We worked and worked and worked, and came home dirt tired every day.  I have fallen asleep a couple times in my prayers lately!  But I realized something this week, angels have literally been supporting me, they have lifted me out of bed, they have pushed and pulled me and we have seen a ton of success!  The Lord has told us to do the best that we can and he will do the rest and I can honestly testify of that.  

I know that he will strengthen us! He loves us that much.  But he will not do it until we reach our breaking point, and then in that moment of no more can i take is when he steps in. I will keep giving because I owe it to him and His son. They shouldn’t expect anything less than my best. 

Quotes of the week…The way to be with God in every season is to strive to be near Him every week and each day.
Work will win when wishy washy wishing won’t. - Thomas s monsoon

Love,

Elder Galbraith  


No comments:

Post a Comment