Monday, July 25, 2016

Hard work, Soccer on P-day and a Broken Arm!


Working hard!
Well this week we worked hard again, we have been giving it a good effort!  We always are talking about what we can do better what we can stop doing to be better, how we can feel the spirit more and pay attention to him, I have felt the spirit stronger with Elder Morales than with any other companion of mine! 

It’s amazing the work here in Valle de Chalco! We are living the dream here!  I have learned again about diligence, it’s funny, I had no idea what that word meant before being a missionary, and now it’s become one of my favorite words, diligence is what the missionary work is, it’s what our Heavenly Father wants from us and it’s what we need to do in order to be happy!  I testify that diligence will bring us happiness, but diligence in what? In the gospel, to read, attend, and pray, serve, fast, study, and LIVE. That is what we need diligence for. 



Something kind of crazy that happened to us today, we went to play soccer and Elder Morales, my comp, fell down pretty hard and you guessed it, he broke his arm! poor guy, we spent 3 hours in the hospital today, they had to reset his bone.... he wasn’t happy about that.... he’s got a cast on and everything right now... he has to wear it for 6 weeks. He’s a champ though; I just ask that you can remember him in your prayers. And me too, because Mexican hospitals are horrible!!

I love you so so much.
I know the church is true now! 

Elder Galbraith

Elder Morales working Hard!

Elder Morales with his Broken Arm!



No comments:

Post a Comment