Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Love, FUN, and more Hard Work

First off sorry for writing so late, we had the day of sports for the mission and it finished tardy.

For the family…Heck yeah I’d like to get me some ornaments for Christmas! It makes Christmas better here!! I need something to make it more like Christmas! So go ahead and send me em! I would like that. 

And don’t y'all worry; I will always keep Grandma and Pops in my prayers! I always pray for my family!! Y’all after all the best family in the world!! 

Helaman Zone!
We had another day of sports in the mission, and this time my zone won!!! We only lost one game, and we took the trophy home. So that’s cool.  We had a race to start the day off, and i won it.  I know it’s got nothing to do with the work and the mission but I just thought you’d like to know, brag to the grandparents a lil :) HA-HA!  It was super fun, and the elders were able to play all day.  I saw them happier, not so stressed out, so that was good! 

Conference talks rock! I love the spirit that they bring, they inspire and uplift me. They are great! The conference past I loved the talk by J Devin Cornish. I love it; I can’t stop thinking about it! Those talks are scripture too, and we should always STUDY, the scriptures! 

This week I learned from a member here that always goes with us to teach and work.  He gave us some advice to invite people to listen right away. Sometimes we have gotten caught up in making appointments and waiting until next week. Sometimes God doesn’t want his children to wait anymore, we gotta teach them babies right now!! So we have been working on inviting the people to listen right now.  We have been sharing more in the street, sharing as much as we can with the time that we have been given! We gotta take advantage!! 

Elder Draper and I have been pretty good…talking to each other and helping each other out with the obedience.  We have been able to communicate pretty well and that is always key in the companionship! Even though he is American we talk in Spanish mostly but sometimes Spanglish. I want to master Spanish, so I talk mostly in Spanish.

I was given some advice about the elders in my zone who have been struggling with disobedience.  I have been thinking about what I was told about loving, truly loving the elders. I gave it some thought and prayer, and decided they’re right.  So I have been working on it this week. I have felt better. It’s true, they just need some help. Some love. 
I will keep working on it and let you know how it goes.  We all need to love more! 
  
Letter to President Zapata!
President!
Well thank you very much President for everything! The sports day was super FUN! I loved could win my last sports day.
I want to tell you that I have been praying a lot to have more love for the elders of the Helaman Zone. It has helped me a lot! We adjusted several things of our work here, and we have had several good results. It never ceases to amaze me and brighten the mission. I am very happy here, and I will continue working on having love and patience.
We love you President and thank you again for everything! Elder Galbraith
  
I know this the truth, I feel very uplifted every time I read from the Book of Mormon.  I have felt the love of God in my life.  I can receive revelation.  I give a special witness of the Truth of The Church of Jesus Christ, because I know that He lives, I know it! 

I love y’all! 

Elder Galbraith

Elder Branson Brotherson! He is from Provo, Utah and went to Timpview! He's awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment