Monday, February 27, 2017

I Know That What I Have Been Preaching Is TRUE!!!


Well it’s gonna be a short one!  I will tell you all everything when I see you face to face! 

It’s been a killer week and an even better mission!  I love it so much here but I have to accept the fact that I am going home.  It will be weird but I know that it will all be alright!! Come what may and love it!  Thank you so much for all your advice.  It is true that I have kinda mixed emotions about coming home, but it’s part of the process so they have told me. 

I just want to testify that I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true. I know that Jesus lives.  I have come to understand and know what the atonement means. I have come to know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and that Thomas S. Monson is the current prophet called of God.  I know that what I have been preaching is true and that our Father in Heaven loves us. I know it and I will do everything to continue strengthening my testimony. I want you to know that. 

I love you tons! See you on Wednesday!! 

Elder Galbraith 



No comments:

Post a Comment