Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Hoorah for Israel!!!

It is good to hear from you all! Well...HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL... we will work Thanksgiving day, they don’t celebrate it here... they’re all ready for Christmas here! Santa in the mall, Christmas trees, ornaments and all that jazz (GO JAZZ) 

Anyways the changes came again, every 6 weeks! Fastest 6 weeks of my life! Elder Rodriguez and I stay. There are no changes here. Ha-ha I get to train my son for the full 12 weeks!! Boom! 

We painted the house, it was white inside and super dirty, so we painted, now it’s nice and pretty.  We rearranged our rooms and the kitchen and all that, not that amazing but still cool! 

All the missionaries of the Huitzilzingo Ward
This week was good. December is the month of miracles here in Chalco and this week started that month, we found new people, dropped old ones, taught people, helped people, made a difference and worked hard! 

And finally we had 3 investigators in the church! 2 for the first time!  One of them, a guy named Mauricio said that he felt something different, is was a change for sure, he doesn’t really know how he feels still about it but he said it was different, so that sounds good to me.  The other Elizabeth came and didn’t really say much but she definitely wants to keep having the lessons!! 
SUCCESS! 

Another investigator that we were going to drop said he wants to get baptized... so the challenge will be to give him a date! 

We worked our little bums off this week, and we saw results!! 
I have seen a great change in me. I don’t want to brag of myself, but Pres. Crickmore told me once that God is always willing to mold us and change us IF WE LET HIM. I have decided to let him. 

I have been praying for humility and patience and the attributes of Christ and I have seen such a change in my life because of that, I always pray for more help, I will never be able to do it on my own, so i have to pray and always humble myself and accept his advice and the advice of others that want to help me. 

I have a temper but I am not going to return to the states with my temper. It stays here in Mexico, so I will be a changed man, and that’s what God wants for me! 
All of this is possible through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. 
Just a little part of my testimony that has grown recently. 

I read in 1 Corinthians chapter 13 this week and it really helped me to understand more about charity, about how to be more charitable. Maybe it can help ya'll too. 

I also read in Alma 5:38 and I also learned a lot, I love that Scripture! 

I am listening to Jeffrey R Holland talk right now while writing and he says when we have trials or personal problems, come unto Him, all ye that are heavy laden and I will give ye rest. 
Those words touched my heart. I love this gospel! It’s true.

You are all in my prayers and will always be! 

Hoorah for Israel!!! 

Elder Galbraith 

My brother of the mission!






No comments:

Post a Comment