Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Really Cool Personal Experience!

Well guess what... my district just got bigger... they added another companionship! Cool right? They’re more sisters!  So now i have 8 sisters to be in charge of... trial in patience, but still tons of fun!  I will definitely need to apply kindness, which is something I need to improve. 

Elder Avery fell asleep on the bus! BIG MISTAKE
THE BRONCOS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL AGAIN????????
Boooooooom!!!! Que se ganen! I hope they win!!! That’s sooooo coool! I just wish I could see it.... oh well, life is life.  Now we just need the Jazz to go to the finals!!! 
Ha-ha way to go Peyton! He’s hungry! 

It’s true we teach repentance and baptize converts!  I have truly seen what repentance can do for people, yesterday I had the pleasure to interview a man who is getting ready to be baptized in the area of the sisters in my district and we talked for a good hour, oh and this was my first interview, and he told about how he has felt Gods love because he repented and how much he loves the way he feels in this church. 

Alma 22:16 is one of my favorite scriptures on repentance. 

I have decided that I want to go to the temple a lot.  I want to go to the SLC temple and the new one in Provo, and lots more.  I am super happy that you guys get to go to the temples! The temple truly is the house of God, and in February we will have the opportunity to go to the temple again!!! 


So here’s what I wrote to President Crickmore this week: 

Presidente! 
Muchas gracias por su apoyo y ayuda con la entrevista ayer, debido a que fue mi primera estaba un poco nervioso, pero me calmé completamente al hablar con usted. 
Sentí el espíritu fuerte en la entrevista, fue una experiencia muy especial. 
Tengo una experiencia mas muy padre que le gustaría compartirle toda esta semana pasada he estado un poco enfermo, de dolor de cabeza y diarrea... pero ya no, pero en esta semana yo prometí el Señor a salir y trabajar sin embargo y en un punto estaba bien doloroso mi cabeza, y simplemente yo pedí al señor que me aliviara. Antes de que yo pudiera terminar de orar el dolor se fue, como si fuera un botón o algo. Fue algo que me permitió a seguir trabajando, después de un tiempo volvió el dolor e hice lo mismo, y se fue, este vez, no regresó.   
Presidente, yo se con certeza que Mi padre Celestial me ama, y que Jesucristo me ama tambien, esta es la verdadera, de esa estoy convencido. 

TRANSLATION:
President!
Thank you very much for your support and help with the interview yesterday.   I was nervous because it was my first, but I completely calmed down after talking to you.
I felt a strong spirit in the interview; it was a very special experience.
I have a really cool experience I would like to share with you.  All this last week I've been a little sick, headache and diarrhea ... but not anymore!  This week I promised the Lord to go out and work however at one point my headache was very painful.  It hurt so bad that I prayed and just asked God to relieve me. Before I could finish praying the pain was gone, like a switch or something. It was something that allowed me to keep working.  After a while the pain returned and I did the same thing, and the same thing happened only this time it did not return.
President, I was certain that my Heavenly Father loves me, and that Jesus Christ loves me too, this is real, of that I am convinced!

Elder Galbraith 

This week I have had a little bit of diarrhea and headaches but I have prayed a lot, and received a blessing.  You will all read this in what I wrote to president Crickmore but I had such pain in my head at one point that I almost couldn’t stand it, so I prayed and before I could finish the prayer, as if I had flipped a switch it went away.  It came back after a couple hours and I repeated the process, and got the same results, but this time it did not come back! 
I have felt very good since then, so please do not worry, it is all good now, and I am well taken care of here in Mexico! Life is good, I am healthy, I have the truth, The Lord loves me, I am Mormon, what more can ya ask for?? 

I love you guys all so much. 

Love,

Elder Galbraith 

Found a cool door to take a picture!




No comments:

Post a Comment