Friday, April 8, 2016

First Week as a new ZL

My first week as ZL has been super fun! One of the fastest weeks ever, my new comp is Elder Morales.  He is actually a really good friend of mine, I knew him in Ixtapaluca in my first area, and he was my ZL for the 2 cycles I was DL, so I already knew him and my area a little bit. I had actually been there in divisions a week before the changes.

We had the leadership meeting on Friday and we talked about some real important mission stuff, challenges in the mission, and all that, President told me I had some pretty good ideas too. I was kind of nervous to be there for the first time. 
We had some special changes here in the zone today and for that reason I have written so late, we have been running around all day like crazy. 
I gave my first training as a ZL, we had our zone conf. today, it went good, obviously we need to improve some stuff, but I feel good, that being my first one.

I have very little time to do stuff now, and I haven’t been able to take many pictures this week, but I was able to sneak one in the other night! (Included below) 

General conference was tight!!! Super powerful! I was super stoked for Conference! I waited 6 months!! I can’t believe this is my 3rd conference in the mission; I only have 1 left....
But I loved the talk by Jeffrey R Holland; he finished conference with a bang! It was awesome! I felt super powerful the spirit in his talk, I also like D Todd C`s talk about fathers, that was super cool to hear. 
Although very short I liked Thomas S Monson's talks! They were powerful, I took notes and I received what i needed to improve! 
Conference rocks! 
Now is time to put it to work, if we don’t apply what we have learned, it’s not worth anything. We have learned and received; now we need to change. 
That would be what I have learned, that me need to make the changes, we will need to ask for a lot of help from our heavenly father. 

Short and sweet my letter today, Now that I am a Zone Leader I don't have that much time to write. 

I love you so much! 
Keep me in your prayers! 

Elder Galbraith 


No comments:

Post a Comment