Monday, February 29, 2016

Super-hot here in Morelos!

This week was good. Good and hot! Hahaha that’s nothing new right? Super-hot here in Morelos!  And they tell me that it gets better, the hottest in is April and May! 
Oh goodie right??  I am adjusting to the heat but it still kind of zaps me sometimes!  I have learned a lot here in the mish and it keeps going.  I am nearing the halfway and I can’t believe it. 
  
Well I can honestly say that I am a little disappointed.  We weren’t able to go to the temple this month.... I have been told that maybe in March we will go!  I might have to go to the big city twice for my visa and the temple! That would be something else right?? 

We baptized a little boy named Alexis, who turned 8 and asked that I baptize him; I don’t have pics....Sorry.  But our investigator Rosario is getting baptized this Saturday and I will be sure to take pics. 

Lately I have felt an improvement in my Spanish and I have felt that I have worsened in my English and writing.  So please forgive me for writing like an ape! 

This week has been a very special week for me.  It has been a week of learning patience; this week has been very trying!  I am working HARD to be more patient and more humble and the Lord has been with me, only I have a loooong way to go.  I have felt kinda lazy with the street contacts lately and I have asked God for help many times.  I learned that I needed to act!  So I did and I started to contact again and the strength and desire to do it more came back! And I have felt renewed in my strength!  I have learned a ton in these few short weeks here in Morelos and I will continue to learn! 

We have been looking for new investigators as we don’t have many and we have had to drop a bunch that weren’t progressing!  But we will keep pushing onward! We worked very hard this week, and it was a little slow for lessons, but all week I remembered that the Lord was testing me to see my diligence , and that impelled me every day to go out and work .  I know the Lord loves me and loves my comp

We have a leadership meeting the 4th of March, and I was thinking about Erin the other day and I thought that I will be able to have a very spiritual meeting to help me remember her on her birthday!  That will be a great day.  I hope she is proud of me, I am working hard! 

I love you all so so much! 
I am forever and eternally grateful for your example and your faith. 
I love you and I pray for you. 

The church is true, the prophet is real, Joseph Smith was a prophet and Jesus Christ lives! 

Elder Galbraith 




No comments:

Post a Comment