Monday, January 23, 2017

Monday January 16, 2017 - Short...But Sweet!

Elder Camacho and Me
I am sorry for not writing you all the other day! Well its changes time again and due to that we have been very occupied! Monday we went to the CCM again and we picked up the new guys! There are several from Utah and several from other South American countries, they are pretty great kids and they seem to be very ready to work!  Tuesday we had the changes in Ameca.  It was good actually, and the mission has been getting better with the changes. We got done early! Afterwords we went with all the missionaries that had finished their missions, to the house of the mission president. We chilled, ate, played, and listened to testimonies. It was a pretty great day. 


Goodbyes with Elder Draper
We got home from there a little late but we headed back to the mission house and started preparing the bags and suitcases of those that are going home.  I did not sleep very well that night, and what I did sleep it was very little. Early today we were in the airport, we just barely got back. I said goodbye to some very good friends. Some of those few were Elder Draper, and Elder Camacho! I met Elder Camacho's family today! They invited me over to their house, so someday I will definitely go over to visit them! 
That was a hard goodbye! 

Well honestly I forgot about Martin Luther King Day.  That is just one of the many things that has slipped my mind lately! Haha. 

It’s a short one, but better than nothing and better late than never!! 

I love you all tons and I will talk to you soon!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment