Monday, January 2, 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It made me super happy to talk to all you face to face on Christmas; it’s weird to think that it was my last call home. It’s hard to believe, i find it really hard to believe that the time has gone by so fast! 

I know that where I am right now is an assignment from God, I can't deny that. I know He wants me to be here. So I will do everything I can to make it work and to make sure that I reach my potential. I will work hard and I will pray lots. I feel good, I wake up feeling very happy in the morning, and I know I am where My Father wants me to be. I feel like I have a purpose here, I just got to find one after the mission too, I trust in God.  I choose to be happy in spite of all the difficulties in my life. 

Well my Christmas got a lot more interesting after our call! It basically went nuts, all Heck broke lose you could say. Some disobedient elders causing trouble, I didn’t sleep till like 2am.... 
So that was a cool Christmas! 

Elder Reading and I have been changing tons of stuff in the mission trying to find different results. We want to excite the mission and to bring up their spirits, and we have been praying lots for the Mission Mexico Chalco! 

I just want to say that although my testimony may not be the longest or the best, I feel the spirit when I bare it.  I feel really strongly that what I share is true, something I have earned being here in the mission!!  That is something so precious to me that I have come to know my Heavenly Father personally and my Savior too.  I have a testimony about the BOM! 

I love you all so much! 
I wish you all a Happy New Year!! 
Elder Galbraith



No comments:

Post a Comment